Mar 23, 2012

Hollow Words From Our Wordmaster

Common Sense Commentary: "The words of
 his mouth are iniquity and deceit." Psm.36:3

Hollow words.
Though I've never really known you
You are my very best friend...
You and all the others I never really knew;
We are "partners" to the end.
The reason I truly love you;
upon which my love is based,
Is all the things you never do;
You "punch above 'your' waist".
And of all those things you've never done,
And all the crises we have faced,
You've bailed us out and helped us none,
But you "punch above 'your' waist". RB
 
Can hilarious also be pitiful?
Yes ...Watch and listen and you will see ....
The Wordmaster Speaks: Click below the waist here...

1 comment:

Ron Blair said...

Perhaps when the president speaks off the cuff (without a teleprompter), everyone gets the same thing that's written on his cuff. Heck, redundancy may be boring, but at least everyone (almost) feels special........."feels" being the optimum word.