Nov 21, 2012

I Am Thankful For You... My Blog Readers

Common Sense Commentary:  This may be Turkey Day to the world but it is Thanksgiving to the people of God ... Be thankful Christian.
 

"Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus: Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles."  Rom.16:3-4

"We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you...." Col.1:3 

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1Thess.5:18

"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth."  2Thess.2:13  


I Thank you all. RB





No comments: