Mar 9, 2019

Looking Up Into The Infinite Heavens And Down Into The Limitless Finite


We can see only a faded dot of what our almighty God saw when he created the Universe... and us. He saw it all perfectly... clearly.... from the limitless finite to the limitless infinite and the impossible possible.... such as the magnificent mystery of man, and though it is only a tiny granule of God's  knowledge ... a thing called "Quantum Entanglement". Which even the genius Einstein denied as possible and called "Spooky Entanglement at a distance", though it now appears to be true.  So how could the farthermost extent of our human understanding of God's creation, and infinite, eternal reality, be any more than if we were only a one eyed atom gazing into outer space at the billions of stars, which are within the limit of our human vision? And yet what we see is only a small fragment of the whole. But we declare that what we see is huge and beyond belief though a mere sliver of what is beyond. Even so am I when I try to realize how blessed I am of God. I have had a long and wonderful life ... and received far far more than I have ever given. Though I gave my best, it was minutely infinitesimal. And yet I seldom gave even that, though I tried to, or tried to try. But the sum of my pitiable offerings, to my Creator, including myself, though small in my own eyes, is even smaller in reality, a fraction of a fraction in God's reality. To know God more fully, we should pray for Him to expand our comprehension to see more clearly the infinite magnitude of God's grace to us, His love for us, of His gift of life, His sacrifice for us, His provisions to us, His mercy for us, His forgiveness of us, His promises to us and His eternal life... in His heaven ... all for us ... whose greatest offering to our Creator and Savior is simply to believe with a mustard seed sized faith. RB

The splendor of a King
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps Himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
It trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age, He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father, Spirit, Son
Lion and the Lamb
Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me)
Name above all names
(How great is our God and all will see)
Worthy of our praise
(How great, how great is our God)
My heart will sing
How great is our God



No comments: