Jan 16, 2021

George Soros: The Puppet Master Of World Politics

A Jew, trained as a Nazi in Hitler's Germany, he 

Is now a billionaire god who says "America must 
die" .... and is primary supporter of Democrat 
candidates, BLM, Antifa, Clintons, Obama, 
Biden/ Harris et all

This from Prison Planet

George Soros claims that he is a god and ‘the creator of everything,’ however, the billionaire globalist also warns that he is an ‘egocentric’ who believes that ‘normal rules do not apply to him’.

‘I see myself as a kind of god…’ he wrote. ‘If truth be told, I took some Messianic fantasies with me from childhood, I felt I had to control everything, if they could not bring me problems.’

When asked by The Independent newspaper in Britain about why he gave this statement, Soros said ‘I have as a kind of disease when a person is considered a kind of god, the creator of everything you know, but I feel comfortable in this way, I started to live with it well. 

George Soros, who seems to make typical claims of a madman, crazy that if he has followed his career, seems rather not to be as crazy as they believe, since his socio-political development has been quite strong and indeed seems to move some not to say many of the strings of politics…
He enjoyed being a Nazi
Hear the truth about the world's leading Left-Winger here:


No comments: