May 22, 2011

Who am I and What is this?

Common Sense Commentary: The most important questions in life are, Where did I come from?      Why am I here?  Where am I going?  What must I do to be saved?  Who is Jesus?  When can I be saved?  How can I know?

                                                                                                       
Who am I ?....What is this ?IHoly BibleI
                                                                                                       
I.  I am a STUDENT...............This is my ASSIGNMENT = "Study to show
 thyself approved unto God... rightly dividing the Word of God." 2Tim.2:15.

II.  I am a DISCIPLE...............This is my GUIDBOOK = "And Jesus... saith
unto them, follow me and I will make you fishers of men..." Matt.4:19

III.  I am a STEWARD...........This is my BUSINESS = "Study to be quiet,
and to do your own business and to work with your own hands."1Th.4;11.

IV.  I am a SOLDIER..............This is my SWORD  = "Take the helmet of
salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God."Eph.6:17.

V.  I am a TEACHER...............This is my LESSON PLAN = "Go ye ....
therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them ......." Matt.28:19 

VI.  I am a PREACHER............This is my MESSAGE = "....Go ye
into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15.

VII.  I am an AMBASSADOR...This is my ORDERS = "...Make known ...
the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds...." Eph.6:19-20.
Paul was chained to his commission as an ambassador of King Jesus.

Thanks to my Pastor for the inspiration of this blog. RB

Of all my inspirational, library or great music, the one below is my favorite. It was sent to me by my former Secretary, for rmany years, Laura, who is still a faithful sister and friend. Scroll down and click where you see "click here", with your curser. If your "pointer" isn't there, click with the vertical little line anyway and then go to the link shown. RB
                                                       
                                                       
                                                       




 




.

No comments: