Dec 6, 2011

Un-named Accusations Hatch Evil Surmisings

Common Sense Commentary: "He/she is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, wherefore cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings (guess work)." 1 Tim.6:4.

"Thou art snared by the words of thy mouth...." Pr.6:2.

"The words of a talebearer are as wounds...." Pr.26;22.

"....By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Mt.12:37.

"I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement." Mt.12:26.
Senator Tom Coburn, from Oklahoma, was in the House of Representatives when Newt Gingrich was Speaker. Coburn was on Fox News Sunday (12/4/11) with Chris Wallace.  As I remember, Coburn said , “Look, Newt was a lousy leader.” Chris Wallace said, “Well, why? How?” “Well, I’m not gonna go there. I’m just gonna tell you he was a lousy leader. He was a horrible leader but I’m not gonna go say how.” “Well, come on, you can’t just leave it there!” “I’m not going there. He’s a lousy leader;” and Wallace said, “Okay, well, that’s it, we’re out of time.” 

My common sense comment is, "You've already been there and knocked on the door of suspicion like a haloween trickster who then ran and hid in the dark, Senator."
Coburn’s un-named charge against Newt reminds me of a notorious gossiper I know who uses the same diabolical tactic as Coburn. If she didn’t like someone she would say, “Oh, he did something awful. You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. We need to pray for him.” She never would say what the person had done, so the nit wits who believed her thought the worst. Surely the accused person was a molester, drug addict, homosexual or wife beater. When I, as a pastor, forced her to tell me exactly what the man had done … she spit it out … “He smokes behind his barn and called me a damn witch.” She is now campaigning for Obama by reminding everyone that, “Mutt Romney is a Mormon and Newt Grinch has been married three times" … which is true but the names are wrong. She also voted for Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton who, like Obama, have been married just once, as far as we know, and “They are good Baptists” she says. I too am a Baptist, but I prefer a true Constitutional Conservative, to that kind of Baptist,  who doesn’t make me feel … uh… sick. The Old Man of the Mountains, Rayburn Blair. Psm.115:1.       Added note (12/10/11)below:

Yes, Yes, here he is ... My kind of Baptist. Not this young Goliath,
but this 74 yr. old, short little David, American Hero, Buzz Aldren, Astronaut.
                                      Scroll Down ....

Short old guys with white hair are just waiting for
a Goliath idiot to prove a point on. "See, Now you don't
have any teeth either." RB
 
Buzz Aldrin, 74, punches out one more big moron
who preaches..."Buzz never walked on the moon".


http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-video-74-year-old-former-astronaut-buzz-aldrin-punc.html                                  
Sometimes a knuckle sandwich is the only Baptist solution to the idiot, counterfeit variety. "Here brother, let me give you a hand!" RB
       
                                                                   
 
 


 

 

No comments: