Jan 23, 2012

Maturity Thinks ... Immaturity Feels

Common Sense Commentary: Think your way to survival before you feel your way to destruction.  "He that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."

Maturity thinks it is unfair to rob diligent workers in order to give to lazy slugs.

Maturity does not think he/she knows what is best for everybody else.

Maturity does not think he/she should be someone else's responsibility.

Maturity thinks that if a person is not retarded, crippled or bedridden, they should be responsible for themselves.

Maturity does not think it unfair that some people are successful and some are not.

Maturity doesn't think of blaming someone else for his/her mistakes.

Maturity wouldn't think of  believing a new acquaintance or first date who says, "I'm in love with you".

Maturity wouldn't think of eating his/her seed corn or spending his emergency fund before the fact.

Maturity would'nt think of jumping to conclusions before he/she knows all the facts.

Maturity wouldn't  think of automatically believing everything their leader or candidate says without question.

Maturity thinks that whatsoever a person sows, they will eventually reap.

Immaturity FEELS all of the above is uncaring, unfair or "mean spirited".
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You usually THINK or FEEL ?

"I just FEEL like something bad is going to happen."
"I THINK something bad is going to happen if you keep driving 75 in this 50 zone."

"I FEEL we should vote for candidates who will do the most for the world's poor."
"I THINK we should vote for candidates who will balance our national budget."

"I FEEL we should be willing to pay higher taxes to answer everybodie's needs."
"I THOUGHT  you said you didn't pay any income taxes. I pay 30% of my income and I THINK you should pay something."

"Well I FEEL you rich people should be willing to pay your fair share."
"I THINK you are nuts; those you call rich already pay 80% of all income taxes."

Do you THINK or FEEL ?  

REALITY COMPETES WITH FANTASY

TRUTH COMPETES WITH FALSE

CONSERVATIVE COMPETES WITH LIBERAL

Pass it on. RB

1 comment:

Bob Blair said...

Amazing! I agree 110% Thanks for compiling this list of great "responsibility trates"! A reassurance for a traveling pilgrim and an opportunity for anyone needing "a clue" for improving the need for their exsistance.