Jul 3, 2013

Obviously Out Of Obama's Oxymoron Orbit

Common Sense Commentary: I was reading a news commentator's summation of Barack Obama's legacy .... for which he will be remembered on the pages of American history, in future times, when this came to me:  Here was an intelligent, honest observer of our president's sudden flash from an ignominious unknown to President of the most powerful nation on earth, in warp speed, who wrote with simple candor, the truth of Obama's huge ego and total lack of any good and positive accomplishment.  The writer simply pointed out a hundred destructive changes Obama has made in America with not one improvement or positive change in his entire time in office. As I read, it popped into my mind, "Obviously Out Of Obama's Oxymoron Orbit". OOOOOO.

I will be giving the "OOOOOO" Award to various writers who are "Obviously" not subservient or acquiescent to the president's powerful personality or agenda to wreck this country ... as most of the news media and half our citizens seem to be. I will not publish anything vulgar, so don't ask me.  Also, please don't send anything you haven't already googled for authenticity. I will double check everything anyway. If there are minor errors in an article, but it is still basically true, and not already widely known, I may publish it. It is amazing how much good information and erroneous there is floating around out there in the ethereal atmosphere of the world wide web. We want only the true and meaningful, but as yet not generally known information. RB

1 comment:

Ron Blair said...

000000..........that's a lot of nothing.