Oct 26, 2017

Great Orators Of The Democrat Party Past And Present

Common Sense was once common among the Democratic Party leadership, but those days are long gone with the wind. Today's variety of Democrats are as different from those of the past as the difference between Ronald Reagan, who was once a Democrat and Al Sharpton, who is one by birth. Rayburn Blair

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~  Andrew Jackson
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Franklin D. Roosevelt
"The buck stops here.." ~ Harry S. Truman
 "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~ John F. Kennedy

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – RECENT:
    
"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' ~ William Jefferson Clinton

"Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage." ~ John Edwards (Dem Senator & 2004 Vice-Pres. nominee)

"What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi) ~ Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet." ~ Al Gore

"America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children." ~ Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~ Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know.  No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is." ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted 1998)

"You have a business.  You didn't build that.  Someone else did!" ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2012)

So how did this Communist ideology get elected in a free country?  Rayburn Blair (A Democrat till age 12)

If you're a Democrat who won the 2008
Presidential election, you didn't make that happen, I did. George Soros


 And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moronic":  "We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." Nancy Pelosi   (Quoted March, 2010 ) 
(And as one Doctor said: “That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.”)

AND THE LATEST FROM THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL BUNCH IS:
                              
 "My fear is if North Korea nukes us, Trump gonna get us into a war." ~  Maxine Waters, Dem Rep, (Quoted 2017)


AND THE MOST DANGEROUS OF THEM ALL IS ...
I give away something up to $500 million a year throughout the world promoting Open Society. My foundations support people in the country who care about an open society. It’s their work that I’m supporting. So it’s not me doing it. George Soros

No comments: