Apr 3, 2020

Do Little Green People Wash Their Hands Like Us Brown And Pink People?

I have proof they do ...

Probably the most effective thing you can do these days, to protect your health, besides prayer, is what this little resident of North Florida Baptist Chruch is fixated on. Even if you only have two fingers, wash your hands if you have touched something, anything someone else has touched. You may not can see those little devils, called coronavirus, but they are reproducing  exponentially and are mean as their wicked ole daddy, Satan.  So stop rubbing your eyes, licking your fingers and ... sticking your Index in your nose if you prefer to remain among us for your full term of service. Mothers have taught their children to stop picking their noses ever since Eve first slapped Cain's hand when he used his index finger to explore his nostrils in such a repulsive act of uncouthery.


I must confess, this is not me holding this little guy up to wash his hands. Since I stole this evidence from Pastor Fayez over at North Florida Baptist Chruch, in Tallahassee, FL. it may be him ... but I don't think he wears nail polish or tattoos. Besides that, this is the kitchen sink with a dirty skillet piled on top of other stuff in the adjoining sink, and I'm sure this is not Sister Fayez's kitchen.  It may be an animal rights baptismal service ... at some other kind of lizard church in New Guinea. I saw a gecko on TV that could talk.

Forgive me Brother Pastor, since I entered my 90th year, I never know what I may say next. Everyone tells me what a great pastor you are and that you love the flock like a true Shepherd and preach the word.  Praise God.

Isn't it fantastic how an iguana can look behind him without moving his head? Does God have an imagination or what?  Maybe its a sense of humor.  Which ever, He is amazing.

Church on line:
You friends, who read this, can hear Pastor Fayez on line. Contact Josh Savage and get on the mailing list and follow what is going on at North Florda Baptist during these days of world Crisis. We need each other. RB

               or
http://www.nflchurch.com/
            or call
      850-385-7181

No comments: