May 5, 2020

Most Impressive Moments In Life May Be One Word, One Deed Or One Memory

One day we may wish we had used them more wisely.

Just by looking at a person today, their appearance, character, or faith, it is impossible, by those 
attributes, to know what strengths or weaknesses 
their ancestors had, in those same qualities. 
A king may have sprung from a long line of slaves 
or a saint from a clan of gangsters ... or visa 
versa. In my case, just knowing the faith and 
prayers of my great grandmother had the earliest 
impact upon me of any other thing. Whether it was God answering her prayers for me or just my memory of her praying for me, I don't know. But, either way, it had a life-long impact upon my life. Here is a story of a similar kind of thing happening to another little boy.  How it may have affected him in his latter life is obvious by the present location of 

********************************************************
Bottom Line Bonus:

Sowing and reaping is all that works.

Give and it shall be given every time.








No comments: