Nov 20, 2020

My 10 Uneducated Opinions On The Compulsory Masquerade Parade

Tongue in Cheek by the Masked-up freak

Having now worn a mask for a total of maybe two hours since Covid began, I have an uneducated opinion on the subject.  I am afraid that wearing a mask for hours on end, every day ....

1. Is like putting up a chain-link fence to keep out the flies and mosquitos.

2. It's most effective success is hiding the identity of rioters and criminals.

3. It puts a constant strain on the effectiveness and production of workers.

4. The ones that may really protect us ... cost way too much.

5. Forces the poor and jobless to fake it by wearing one of those 5 cent foam dust masks or an old bandanna.  When I forgot my mask, I wore my handkerchief in the long Post Office line last week.

6. Only filters out fresh air and forces me to breath my own CO2 circulated through high levels of microbial contamination.

7. Filters out more romance than disease. How do you whisper sweet nothings through a mask?

8. Makes nice people impatient and grouchy.

9. Gives anonymity and voice to otherwise restrained idiots. 

10. May only protect me from policemen and self-appointed, politically correct  bullies.

So .... I keep on wearing the same old mask in public and somehow feel like a bandit. If I get arrested for robbing the druggist ... blame it on Dr. Fauci or "Vice" President Biden.  RB


No comments: