Apr 24, 2021

How Can We Sinners On The Bottom Deal With Those On The Top?


Who Are Destroying America?

Where there is no swift, systematic, extensive, and honest oversight of Banks, Governments, and all enterprises handling money, there will be treachery because a contingent of vipers and thieves will always be present in every such organization .... even in churches. It has happened in businesses with only two partners and no other employees.  Such discoveries are most often kept quiet, and the thieves simply fired, to avoid a public relations problem.  In other cases, there were so many officials and employees involved that the enterprise could not continue to function by the exposure of the guilty personnel. 

If a person is a liar, they are also a thief.  It is like two sides of the same coin. The common denominator is "dishonest".  And it seems that nearly everybody has, from a small pebble of dishonesty to a mammoth bolder, of fraud or deceit or greed or simple exaggeration.
The whole truth is that none of us is perfect or without fault. The difference in us in not, "who is a sinner, but who loves God?". God
says we are all sinners and have "come short" of godly perfection (Rom.3:23).  Coming up short of a thing is relative. "Short" can be an inch short or a thousand miles or a million miles short. So how, then, can we trust anyone?  It depends on what you are trusting them with.  There are very few people I would trust to take care of my 88 year old wife. Her children and a few grandchildren are about the extent of the list. How many people would I trust with my soul?  None! My eternal soul is in the care of the only absolutely safe place in the universe .... Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.  When it comes to money, everyone is forced to trust, to some degree, in a bank, broker, a company stock, or some sort of bond. After 90 years of life and 70 years of experience in financial dealings, my "degree" of trust, in these business people, whom I do not know, is about as far as I can throw them.  Only the overhanging force of the US Constitution, fines, and fear of a Law suite, and jail time, keeps most of them smiley face honest .... and sincerely looking after my interests. As President Reagan said .... "Trust but verify". 

So, how can I trust any of these sinners?  Sin comes in degrees. You have a sin degree of a serial killer like Hitler or Stalin, who murdered millions on one end of the scale and exaggerating the truth about why you are fat on the other end. I can work with low degree sinners and shoot to kill the Charles Manson degree. Since nobody is perfect, we all fit on that scale somewhere, as sinners. But we have to accept each other, love others, and not suspect everyone around us who are usually about the same degree of imperfection as we are. We have to band together with all the other low degree sinners, who, without Christ, would go to the same hell with the high degree graduates. 

In these last days, we who are doing our very best to follow Christ, step by step, must unite against those who are following Satan, after, of course we have given them the Gospel and prayed for them. As a pastor, if I picked church members as I pick lumber, with no knots, splinters or discoloration, nobody would qualify, including me. So unite against the Devil and his minions who cheat, lie, steal, and hate people who they say hate people, especially their leaders in public office.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph.6:12
 
 Here is how a hero of mine dealt with certain rulers of darkness:

"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank, and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal,(bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!".
Andrew Jackson 
_________________________
Do we have any Andrew Jacksons left in America? Please step forward. RB


No comments: