May 21, 2021

I Won't Say "God Gave Me This", But I Won't Say He Didn't

So I will take the credit or blame...

One of my blog reader friends mentioned the picture, on my last post, of Maxine Waters.  The comment inspired a few thoughts. I won't say God gave me the thoughts ... but neither will I say He didn't, so I will take the credit or the blame for what I think. I'll just call it "Free-will thinking" which I share with you....


Only Swamp Muddy Maxine Waters is closer to the bottom of their swamp than Hillary Clinton, who says she was named after the hero of Mount Everest, Sir Edmund Hillary. Only she was born in 1947 and the Englishman, Sir Hillary, wasn't famous until his heroic climb, 6 years later, in 1953.  Hillary is just  a lying, crooked, witch floating on the swampy scum; But Miserable Maxine sunk quick to the swamp's bottom, loaded down with vicious hate, sharp steel teeth, claws, a big bag of hand grenades and an alligator's tail.  Only time will tell which witch will win the devil's "Queen Of Mean" title, Ugly Maxine, Smiling, Pretty kamala, or Hellish Hillary. All three beat out Jezebel in brutal, savage cruelty.  Oh, and have a pleasant day all you sweet Christian women.  And you husbands, when your wife makes you crazy, just imagine you were married to Maxine, Hillary or V.P. Kamala ... before they became multimillionaires .... or even now, wallowing in their wealth. Would your life be better on their pink, pretty, puppy dog leash?  Eating caviar out of your silver doggie bowl, looking out the window all day, not for love but for nature's call, and only she can let you out for a few minutes. Then at bed time you have to go and hide from the witch to avoid any unseemly contact.  So if your wife is looking old, or flat or is fat and sassy, how is that so bad when compared to living with the devil's demon daughter?  Hitch up your britches and love "old, flat, fat and sassy".  The rule is, "If you make her happy, that automatically helps make you happier than if you don't make her happy". As grandpa said, "If Momma ain't happy ... ain't nobody happy".  Your happy old friend, Rayburn


No comments: