May 15, 2021

Your Calling as a Believer and follower of Jesus Messiah

Is always the calling of His people ....

If your problems seem too great, your enemy too strong, your mountains too high, and your abilities too small, look up above all of the obstacles... above the impossible to the Creator of the universe and your Savior.  He knows your limits and fears.  He cares about yours and He has no limits or fears.  Ask for His will and wisdom and then go out and do what needs to be done.  He is with you and you can rise above the fearful things of this world if you ...

"Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth".  Col.3:2

Hear God's message of hope, endurance and success in his words to the descendants of His friend, Abraham ... in Isaiah 41:9-13.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.


No comments: