Aug 6, 2021

A Message From Our Sweet Mary

Please pray for her

Through this crisis and pain she has surpassed us all with her testimony, faith, and love. At this point we see more clearly that nothing else in life means much except our relationship with our Creator and Redeemer. Going to Heaven doesn't mean dying ... it means living forever ... in the presence. 


From Mary:
Oh my, thank you for those wonderful prayers! Today I had to get platelets again, and they always give me Benadryl before, so I've been loopy all afternoon. Rick didn't tell me he sent that email to Ron; but that's Rick. He's the sweetest! Praises are  1) they lowered my dose of steroids from 40 mg to 20, making a huge difference in quality of life.

2) even though the MM spiked up to the highest it's been, the pain is not as bad as I would've expected. I know God is giving me grace! 3)God has given me great opportunities to share Him with hospital staff. I asked Him to please give me words because mine are messy! The Holy Spirit told me to just use His words since they are powerful and do not come back void. So, when I had my biopsy, the Dr told me to think of something nice as he's giving me anesthesia; so I quoted John 3:16 & 17🤗

There were about 7-8 people in the OR, and you could have heard a pin drop! No one clanked a tool or made a sound and somehow I got the whole thing out before I was out!😂 This is one beautiful thing about having cancer.

We know like y'all do that His thoughts and ways are greater than ours. I would love to be healed, but I praise Him that He thinks of me at all!
_____________________________

Please "think", with God, of Mary today and request prayer for her at your church Sunday. 

No comments: