Sep 21, 2012

Change... Change it, a good for a bad ...

Common Sense Commentary: Change goes two ways ... a highway
and a low-way ... up and down ... a good and a bad way.


 
"...change it, a good for a bad...." Lev.27:10
 
"...changes and war are against me. " Job 10:17

"They change the night into day...." Job 17:12
 
"...changed their glory into the similitude of an ox ..." Psm.106:20
 
"...meddle not with them that are given to change... " Pr.24:21 

"...they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant." Isa.24:5 

" Hath a nation changed their gods..." Jer.2:11
 
"...people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit." Jer.2:11 
"Why gaddest thou about so much to change...." Jer.2:36 
 
"Can the Ethiopian change his skin...." Jer.13:23
 
"...changed my judgments into wickedness..." Ezek.5:6
 
"Ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed...." Dan.2:9
 
"Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him..." Dan.4:16
 
"He shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws...." Dan.7:25
 
"...So they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame." Hos.4:7 

"For I am the LORD, I change not."  Mal.3:6
 
 
 

No comments: