Oct 6, 2014

The Plain, Raw, Sharp Edged Truth About U.S. Race Problem

Common Sense Commentary: Today I received an email from someone very close to me. I won't mention his name but he is a young man who grew up under a constant barrage by the major news networks, the ACLU, the NAACP, Hollywood, TV and politically Liberal actions that brainwashed nearly the entire population of the U.S. into believing any negative thought directed at any black person was racism. The same was not true of negative thoughts about anyone else. You could have all the negative thoughts you could dream up about another white person, but not about a black ... that was racism even if they were criminals, drug pushers, non-supporting fathers, prostitute mothers or even murderers.... like O.J Simpson. This young man's best friend, was black. He once dated a black girl. He doesn't have a racist bone or hair or finger-nail clipping in his body. In fact, he leaned the other way. However, this week, logic, reason, and truth struck him like a bolt of lightening and opened his mind to a sizzling dose of maturity's wisdom. It is a similar story which solemnly declares ..."If you are not a Liberal when you are 21 you have no heart, but if you are still a Liberal when you are 35, you have no brain. Here is my friend's revelatory experience.

The Email:
A thug looking African American fellow drove in front of me today and I had a negative reaction.  I thought ill of the person, even though I didn't know them, based only on what I saw (or so I thought at first).
Initially, I suspected myself of racism.  I contemplated that for a few moments and then realized that I was/am not racist.  This puzzled me because I have been conditioned to believe that I must be racist , or some ist or ism, if I have a negative reaction based on a person's looks.  So I asked myself a simple question; What did you observe in what you saw that resulted in a negative reaction? The answer caught me off guard; The threat of crime.  My perception of the individual was that he appeared intent on criminal behavior.  Because he is black?  No!  Because he was projecting an image and presenting himself as a criminal.  How?  By emulating criminals in his posture, choice of clothing, projected personality, etc.  Furthermore, emulation is an action.  Therefore, this individual was not being summed up based on his race or looks.  Rather, it was an action of emulating a criminal and, thereby, attempting to threaten those around him of his intentions or, at least, his capabilities that ultimately conjured discomfort.
Of course this led my mind to many other questions about the legality of presenting ones self as someone or something they are not.  I considered whether it should be allowable for one to emulate a criminal.  After some consideration I opted to err on the side of freedom.  It is better that we be able to project ourselves how we wish.  However, we as individuals must be willing to accept the consequences of that which we project.  I am willing to accept whatever comes along with being a clean cut business man by weekday and a construction worker by weekend.  Accordingly, I will go forward recognizing that if a man wants to present himself as something threatening or dangerous, I will no longer ask myself why I feel protective over my children when he is present.  I now know why and it is not evil or unfair.  Actually, it is exactly what the individual was hoping for.  And he should accept that he will likely be stopped by police more often than the average citizen.  After all, they are an opposite and equal reaction to the emulation action.
I just like sharing ah ha moments with you....always have.

_________________________________________________

To continue on this subject, I offer the following articles: RB

You may disagree with Bill O'Rilly's rant on this race problem, if your head is stuck in the illogic of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton or the Major News Network's cover-ups, but what he says is easily proven by commonly published statistics. Google some of the surveys, polls and statistics on the subject, if you doubt it. It is the truth that will make you free, not fantasy, excuses  and lies. RB

Bill O'Rilly's Rant:
_____________________________________________________

Honest Black man's rant backs up O'Rilly's Comments:
______________________________________________________


White guy, beat up by Latinos, asked by reporter if he is "Racist". Black guy answers:

http://www.rightwingnews.com/top-news/pwned-reporter-asks-white-man-hes-racist-gets-blasted-black-guy-nearby-video/

1 comment:

Ron Blair said...

If it walks, talks and acts like a duck, I say "If it ain't a duck, it's a duck wannabe....treat it like a duck"