Oct 30, 2014

When Unimaginable, Unthinkable Things Begin To Happen Continuously ... Look Up

Common Sense Commentary: I don't care if the Pope, Billy Graham, an angel or a resurrected Apostle rises up and says, "I have changed my mind, I now believe in evolution not creationism, and I no longer believe God can do everything".  Nothing and no one will ever change my faith in God or His Word. I believe the Creation account in Genesis and that "With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mk.10:27.  God did it as He said He did it.

Here is a response to my post this morning entitled "The Pope Says He Believes In Evolution" And That "God cannot do everything"  This is a saintly Christian lady, I have known for years, who knows her Bible....

"Oh MY Goodness, that is just plain SCARY  that he thinks this!!!!  This world is spiraling out of control…..I am so thankful to know MY FATHER IN HEAVEN has EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL.  Good article!!"
______________________________________

The scarier thing is that everything else on earth is imploding, as well, in the same unthinkable contradictions .... at the same time. If we don't see an end-times pattern in this, our senses are fried. However, it is not only the prophecies that are coming to pass .....So are His promises. RB

Here are some of God's scripture  promises to keep His promises and some of those promises too:

Romans 4:21   And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform   For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us

  2 Peter 1:4   Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 

  1 John 2:25   And this is the promise that he hath promised useven eternal life. 

  Psalms 30:5   For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 

 Psalms 34:19   Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. 

 Isaiah 43:2   When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

John 14:1-3   Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 


 2 Corinthians 1:20   For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 

Seek God's face and His Word before you seek men's opinions which contradict His Word. RB

No comments: