Soros, Socialists, and the now Trump hating "witches" have turned me to his side of the fight. If I know anything about the battle of the ages between Lucifer and God, the evil I see trying to destroy Trump is on the Lucifer side of that battle ... certainly not God's side of it.
The latest group of heretics to take an open public position in opposition of Trump, his administration and his supporters is "The Witches of the world". Not that I put a lot of realistic credibility in people who call themselves "Witches", but at best they are a bunch of deluded, misguided lost souls. At the worst they are instruments of Satan and enemies of God. Whatever powers they may or may not have, as self professed witches, their intent is anti Christic and anti Christian. RB
This from the U.K. Daily Mail
Witches including Lana Del Rey will gather at midnight to cast a spell on President Trump and his supporters in hopes of banishing him from office
- Witches will protest President Donald Trump on Friday at midnight by casting a spell under the crescent moon
- The purpose of the binding spell is to stop President Trump from doing harm and banish him from office
- Among the objects required to complete this spell are an unflattering photo of Trump, a tiny orange candle, a Tower tarot card and bowls of water and salt
- After lighting the small candle that has President Trump's name carved onto it, participants must begin the new chant that was written just for this spell...
- 'I call upon you _____, To bind / Donald J. Trump So that he may fail utterly ... That he may do no harm/To any human soul,' says the chant
- The lyrics also take aim at President Trump's supporters, with the lines: 'Bind them in chains / Bind their tongues / Bind their works / Bind their wickedness'
The above is a prayer to some un-named power. If these so called "Witches" are not praying to Jehovah God, exactly who are they praying to?
All Christians must decide which side they are on. There is only us and them. If you don't know which side you are on, you are one of them. RB
These "witches" and false prophets remind me of the false prophets of Baal who were in a competition with God's prophet Elijah. Elijah had challenged them to a "contest" to see if their god or his was the most powerful. They went up on Mount Carmel where was an altar of the Lord. There the 450 prophets of Baal heaped up wood on the altar and put a slaughtered calf upon it as an offering to their god, Baal. They prayed to Baal all day long, screamed at him and jumped on the altar begging Baal to consume the sacrifice... They grew angry and cut themselves up seriously, threw dust into the air and pleaded with Baal ... but not a word, spark or move came from him, so they tore the altar up. Then Elijah and his fellow believers rebuilt the altar, heaped wood upon it and placed their slaughtered calf on top of the wood. Elijah had them dig a trench around the altar and pour three barrels of water upon the entire thing. Then Elijah prayed to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to show the great crowd of people that He, Jehovah, was the true God. Fiery Lightening struck the altar and consumed the sacrifice, the wood, stones, water and dust of the altar. You would think the outcome of our recent election would convince the screamers that God could have turned it their way if He had so desired. After all, the whole world thought the witch would win. RB
See this screaming objection to prayer in Jesus name...