Oct 5, 2012

Harbinger: A Jewish Rabbi Christian's View of 9-11

Common Sense Commentary: This Jewish, Rabbi, Christian appears to be basically correct in his summation of prophecy with supporting information concerning both the Jewish, historic and contemporary, prophetic application to 9-11 in America.  I can't verify  the accuracy of much of his supporting information but I know some of it is true.  To say the least, this video of a Jewish Rabbi Christian's message is interesting. We won't have to wait long to know for sure if he is accurately interpreting 9-11 as  just a pre-harbinger warning of worse things to come.  One thing is certainly accurate .... our country quickly forgot the horrors of that day and any prayer and repentance it may have squeezed out of us, didn't last long.  Our nation has not drawn closer to God but farther away since then.  We deserve whatever God chooses to put us through.   We have betrayed our Christian Founders' intentions and God's Word as well... as a nation.  RB          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXei0Zb3dxM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i'm satisfied to
express that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to don?t omit this website and provides it a glance on a constant basis.
Visit my site : link building consultants