Sep 25, 2013

The True Israel The World Doesn't Want To See

Common Sense Commentary: I have been to Israel seven times, over the years. My first trip there was shortly after they were re-established as a nation, in 1948, by the United Nations. It's one of the few things the United Nations has ever done right, but I am sure that was because God foretold of Israel arising from the dead ... and He made it happen at that exact moment in history. It was one of the greatest miracles in all of time,  and was prophesied numerous times in the Scriptures. One of those prophecies is Ezek. 37:1-14. This is the prophecy of the "Dry Bones" scattered all across the valley, but resurrected, given new life and breath and returned to their homeland. Here are two of those fourteen verses:

"Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our partsTherefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel."  I will put all 14 verses at the end of this post. Read them. You will see the history of Israel and Judah brought back together from their scattered and dispersed parts from all over the world... back to their homeland. I will also list 10 other of the confirmation prophecies of their return to their homeland.

I have personally witnessed the entire process of God's fulfillment of the His fantastic prophecies of the nation of Israel being re-established.  My first trip to the area was in 1948 when I was an 18 year old Marine, just after the 1948 rebirth of the nation of Israel. At that time the birth pangs of confusion and conflict were raging. The Holy Land was a grave yard of dry bones coming together with great turbulence. It was all a desert land where wars had been fought continually for centuries because it was the land bridge between the continents of Europe, Asia and Africa.

On each of my later visits to Israel and the Arab states, I saw a progression of the rebuilding of Israel in leaps and bounds. Israel received their refugees and became more and more prosperous and able to defend themselves against constant attacks. On my last visit, the boundary lines between Israel and the Muslim states surrounding it, were like a well watered oasis surrounded by dry desert sand, absent of vegetation, filled with scorpions, vipers, and enemies. 

This miracle of the rebirth of Israel, from the dead, happened at a moment in history which could not have happened previous to that moment nor after that moment. Previously, the Jews were scattered all over the world and the Holy Land was firmly in the hands of Muslims who were sympathetic and supportive of Adolph Hitler and his Nazis, who were exterminating  Jews in Germany ... six million of them.  The Jews were at their historical weakest moment ever ... but just after WWII, because of the Holocaust committed by the German Nazis during that war, most of the world was sympathetic to the Jews ... for that brief moment in time, but never before and never after. Before that 1948 moment, the Muslims would never have allowed them to return and the rest of the world did not care.  After 1948, the Arabs became more and more the primary suppliers of petroleum to the whole world and grew immensely wealthy and stronger militarily, and if Israel had not already been re-established, could have easily prevented that from happening, by their political and military power. It was the single, one brief moment in time when the miracle of "Israel" could be reborn, but the very moment which God had chosen for this unbelievable fulfillment of prophecy.

As surely as the Biblical prophecy of Israel's rebirth, as a nation, was fulfilled before our very eyes, all the other "latter days" prophecies will, in their turn, be fulfilled.  Now, here, below, is a video of the miraculous fulfillment of the prophecy of the resurrection, vibrant life, prosperity and strength of the nation of Israel.... from nothing to this in just 60+ years. RB

Beautiful! It is truly amazing what God will do with a person or a people who are caught up in His prophetic will and use their God given intelligence, innovation, and freedom, in conjunction with hard work, to accomplish!
 
THE ISRAEL YOU NEVER SEE

See promised verses below:


Ezekiel 37:1   The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
  Ezekiel 37:2   And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

  Ezekiel 37:3   And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

  Ezekiel 37:4   Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

  Ezekiel 37:5   Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

  Ezekiel 37:6   And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live;
and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
  Ezekiel 37:7   So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied,
there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
  Ezekiel 37:8   And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

  Ezekiel 37:9   Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind,
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
  Ezekiel 37:10   So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the
breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
  Ezekiel 37:11   Then he said unto me, Son of man,
these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
  Ezekiel 37:12   Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold,
O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
  Ezekiel 37:13   And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

  Ezekiel 37:14   And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Other Confirmation prophecies: Amos 9:14-15, Isa.66:7-8, Ezek. 37:21-22, Jer. 16:14-15, Ezek. 4:3-6,  Ezek. 34:13, Jer.31:10, Lev.26:3, 7-8, Deut.30:3-5.

No comments: