Nov 15, 2014

So What Is This Unborn Baby Smiling About

Does he know something the atheist and abortionist doesn't?

Common Sense Commentary: Wouldn't you smile if your creator impressed these thoughts upon your pure, untainted little brain while still in your mother's warm and safe hiding place nearest her loving heart? "....Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought ..... Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!" Psalms 139:13-17.


Baby captured smiling in 

the womb by ultrasound

From the U.K.  "Telegraph"

Four dimensional scans show that Leo David Hargreaves, five months, has been smiling since before he was born, and he hasn't stopped since

A 4D ultrasound scan of Leo Hargreaves
 Photo: MEN Syndication
Little bundle of joy Leo David Hargreaves
could just be the cheeriest baby in the
country, according to his parents.
Not only does the five month-old smile all
the time, he’s been smiling since before
he was born.
A 4D ultrasound scan, taken when Leo’s
mother, Amy ...., was 31 weeks’ pregnant,
clearly shows him grinning from ear-to-ear.

1 comment:

Ron Blair said...

I'm reminded of the phrase...
"out of the mouth of babes".
Life is a gift and this child knows it.