Dec 27, 2017

Another Real, True, Headline About The Origin Of Life


This from Daily Science News

Oldest fossil ever found shows life on 

Earth began before 3.5 billion years ago


The headline above is a true headline. The headline is right up there above this line. You can see it. It is verifiable as a headline. It was printed in the Daily Science News and therefore has to be a true headline. Thousands of people read the headline and can vouch it was and is a headline. I too read it and can confirm it as a real, published on top (head) of the page, a blue type declaration.  It is not a Bi-line, a Belt-line or a Footnote but a top of the line HEAD-LINE.

Not only is it a true headline, but I can confirm that this very first old fossil was discovered by UCLA and The University of Wisconsin. Their statement that the age of the fossil is, "before 3.5 billion years ago", is really a statement. They really said that. To be more precise, this old fossil is 3.5 billion years, 6 months, 14 days, 3 hours, 26 minutes and 7 seconds old. I know the exact time of the origin of life in this first "old fossil" because it was me and I checked my calendar and watch at the exact time I hatched from an infinitesimal nothing to an infinitesimal something with one eye, a watch, a calendar and a good memory. I am the only "old fossil" still living who was there ... so, by cracky, the world must take my word as to the exact age of the first life on earth ... fossil me. I'm it because I say I'm it and I put my true name to it ... First Foolish Old Fossil RB (Rare Breed). Here is the truth of it ... 1Tim.6:20 KJV

No comments: