Jan 27, 2017

Super Collider Physics Questions For A Higher IQ

Common Sense Commentary: I read an ad a while back which was announcing a U Tube with the title of, "All There Is To Know About God". If there ever was an example of a hyperbolic lie that has lost its temper, that claim must be it. I know as much about God's science of physics as that person knows about God... Nothing.

I'm in the category of the guy who said, "I don't understand all I know about it". The translation of which is, "I know nothing at all about it". My primary interest in Super Collide science is in the spiritual dimension of it, if they are considering one.

Scientists at the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), on the Switzerland -France border, have referred to discovery of seven dimensions, in their tests. Does anyone know if they are considering a "spiritual dimension" and a "dark matter or black holes dimension" within the seven? Do they have names and definitions for the seven? Are they saying there are a total of seven including the physical one we all live in? It doesn't surprise me if God has other dimensions in this infinite universe, so are these scientists touching on an area of theology ... or hasn't physics always been within a theological context ... in the final analysis? After all, Higgs Boson's other name is "The God Particle". It is interesting that a scientist was wise enough to give it that name?

Don't misunderstand me, I am not only not smart enough to answer those questions ... I am not even smart enough to ask them. I have googled them and found millions of references, but found no answers to the above questions. So maybe one of you scientific types can ask them for me and let me know what you find.  RB

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psm. 19:1


No comments: